for sale: L17 mailsail, genoa foresail, boom + cover, mast, roller reefing forestay, cockpit + cabin cushions

Buy or sell Equipment to Leisure Yacht owners here - free for six months. Members can post adverts directly, non-members may e-mail adverts to webmaster@leisureowners.org.uk
Pender
Scotland
Region: Scotland
Boat Name: Milestone
Yacht Type: Leisure 17

Re: for sale: L17 mailsail, genoa foresail, boom + cover, mast, roller reefing forestay, cockpit + cabin cushions

Post by Pender »

Hi Daniel
Is the tears on the underside of cushions?
How much are you looking for the cabin cushions only?

I do not require cockpit cushions

Thanks
Bill
Pender
Scotland
Region: Scotland
Boat Name: Milestone

Re: for sale: L17 mailsail, genoa foresail, boom + cover, mast, roller reefing forestay, cockpit + cabin cushions

Post by Pender »

Hi Daniel
What are you selling the cabin cushions for?
NB do not require cockpit cushions!

Thanks
Bill
daniel-weck
England
Region: South
Boat Name: Candish

Post by daniel-weck »

Hello Bill,

the small tears in the light-brown synthetic leather are on the topside, but far forward in the V-berth, near the forepeak. See the cushions with white piping:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/wbpmjd4ypBmyEsHT8
Transparent tape can be applied to prevent the ripped material from opening further.

The white paint marks on the darker cushions are hidden from view as they are located on the underside and edges. The faux-leather material feels stronger / thicker on this set of two aft bunk cushions (they don't have white piping, perhaps an aftermarket option?).

The cushions have been stored in a dry insulated loft since 2007. Conversely, I used the cockpit cushions a few times since, but they have been in permanent storage for the last 4 years (I have been sailing single-handed and I prefer not to use cushions at all).

I sent you a Private Message (via this forum's messaging system) to discuss price and shipping options.

Kind regards, Daniel